FAQ 003595 EN
- Hardware Key Authorization
- Offline Activation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Offline Deactivation of Software Key Authorization
- Online Extension of Software Key Authorization
- Activation of Trial Authorization
- Reactivation of Trialandnbsp;Version Authorization
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The wind load of rectangular rounded structural components is a complex matter.
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I extend an active license of RWIND Simulation based on a software key online before the activation period expires?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program offline with a software key on a single‑user computer via e‑mail?
- Is it possible to design a "Kármán vortex street" behind an object in the numerical wind tunnel of RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to export RWIND Simulation results into a GIS software or any other external program?
- How can I authorize the trial version of RWIND Simulation on a single‑user computer?
- Is there any way to get a free student version of Dlubal Software (such as RFEM, RSTAB, RWIND Simulation) if I am not attending a university or college, but a high school, for example?
- The online service "Snow Load, Wind Speed, and Seismic Load Maps" displays the snow load zones 1*, 1a*, 2*, and 3* for Germany. Where are these snow load zones defined?
- I saw somewhere that it is possible to set the ground level for a model in RWIND (for example, for a model with a basement). Unfortunately, I cannot find where to set this.
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.