FAQ 004391 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I saw somewhere that it is possible to set the terrain level for a model in RWIND (eg for a model with a basement). Unfortunately, I can't find where this is set.
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- What is the optimal wind tunnel size in RWIND Simulation?
- Is there the ability to apply the adjusted wind tunnel dimensions in RWIND Simulation for all wind load cases instead of making the revision manually for each load case?
- On the dlubal.com website, I found the option to display the results along a line, or the option to enter the points manually. Where can I find this result view?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I delete the RWIND Simulation results in an RFEM or RSTAB model?
- Is it possible to display the RWIND Simulation results in ParaView?
- How is the Cp coefficient of the surface result determined in RWIND Simulation?
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.