Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
For some structures, it is necessary to design them in different configurations.
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- How can I use the "Connect Lines or Members" function via the COM interface?
- How can I read out the resultant of a section via the COM interface?
- I am using the COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complex structures. For this task, I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how to set NURBS? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?
- How can I create a user-defined coordinate system via the COM interface and then assign it to a nodal support?
- Is it possible to create visibilities using the COM interface?
- What are the StandardID and AnnexID of various National Annexes for the processing using the COM interface?
- How can I select objects via the COM interface?
- How can I modify the FE mesh settings via the COM interface?
- I have the following problem when programming in VBA with RFEM lines: "No assignment to data field possible." What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Programmable interface (API) based on the COM technology