FAQ 004475 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Buildings are structures surrounded by wind. The flow around it creates specific loads on the surfaces, which are to be used for the design in structural analysis.
Building model in various BIM applications and IFC Viewer as well as the calculated model in RFEM (deformations, below)
Different variants of the derivation of an analysis model for a bolted steel structure connection (red lines and nodes) for the calculation in a framework program
Wind load simulation of the CIMU - ILE DE SEGUIN, Paris, in the digital wind tunnel in RWIND Simulation (© www.bouygues.com)
Dlubal online service with extensive cross-section libraries and determination of cross-section properties for structural design
Dlubal YouTube channel with detailed, technical webinars for self-study on various structural analysis topics
Pressure distribution of a residential building with a garage in the digital wind tunnel by RWIND Simulation
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?
- Can I also use RF‑SOILIN to calculate foundation bodies at different foundation heights in a model?
Revitalization and Extension of Supporting Structure of Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany
Stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow around buildings or any other objects. The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported into RFEM / RSTAB programs for static and dynamic analysis.