SLS Rotational Deformations of Crane Runway Girder
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
Rectangular cross-sections can be connected directly to each other or to other cross-sections using welds. Furthermore, it is possible to connect rectangular cross-sections to other structural components using other components, such as end plates.
- How can I optimize the calculation time in CRANEWAY?
- Where can I find the determined support forces for the crane runway girder? At the bottom flange of the crane runway girder or in the shear center of the cross-section?
- How can I model and design a crane runway girder with Dlubal Software?
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain major deviations. How are the differences explained?
- Is it possible to design intermittent welds in the CRANEWAY add-on module?
- Is it necessary to enter the loads of a crane for each axle or wheel in the table of crane loads in Window 1.4?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?
- How can I introduce releases on the supports in the CRANEWAY program to prevent the effect of continuity?
- Where can I change the steel grade of a crane girder? Although I have set Steel St 37.2 in RSTAB, only S235 is used for the calculation in CRANEWAY.
- Does the fatigue design in CRANEWAY also consider welded stiffeners?