RF-/TIMBER NBR | Features
- Full integration in RFEM/RSTAB including import of all relevant information and internal forces
- Design of members and sets of members in tension, compression, bending, shear and combined internal forces
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling and buckling according to the equivalent member method or the second order analysis
- Serviceability limit state design in the form of deflection limits
- Brazilian material library and cross-section library
- User-defined entry of rectangular and circular cross-sections
- Optimization of cross-sections with the possibility to transfer them to RFEM/RSTAB
- Optional import of effective lengths from the add-on module RSBUCK
- Comprehensive results documentation with reference to used design equations from the standard
- Wide range of options to filter and sort results including a list of designs by set of members, by cross-section, by x-location or by load cases, load or results combinations
- Consideration of timber moisture conditions
- Visualization of the design criterion on the RFEM/RSTAB model
- Data export to MS Excel
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.