RSBUCK | Features
- Automatic import of structural data and boundary conditions from RSTAB
- Optional consideration of favorable effects due to tension
- Import of axial forces from RSTAB load cases or user-defined specifications for member
- Results by member including effective lengths L about weak and strong axis with corresponding effective length factors β
- Results by member listing standardized buckling modes
- Results of critical load factors regarding buckling case for entire structure
- Graphics and animated visualization of buckling modes on the rendered model
- Identification of members free of compression forces
- Optional transfer of the effective lengths to other RSTAB design modules for equivalent member designs according to standards
- Optional export of buckling mode geometry to the RSIMP add-on module in order to create RSTAB imperfections
- Direct data export to MS Excel
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.