RX-TIMBER Frame | Design
In RX-TIMBER Frame, the following calculation settings are available:
- Designs to be performed:
- Selecting the designs to be performed
- Determination of displaying support forces and deformations
- Adjusting the recommended limit values for the deformation analyses
- Free definition of parameters for the fire resistance design performed according to the simplified method
- Increasing bending stiffnesses for flat‑ended bending strains
Separate design cases allow for a flexible analysis of specific actions as well as for individual stability analyses. You can define the design type to be performed in the Control Parameters window.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052