This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Parametric Pipe Connection
Model to Download
This model is an example of a simple pipe connection. The geometry and loads are controlled by RFEM parameters, and the intersection of pipe surfaces is regenerated automatically.
Model Used in
- Event 001986 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001567 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Video 001526 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
- Video 002106 | How to Be More Productive Using RFEM
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged Connections of Lattice Towers According to EC 3
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Column Base Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged and Restrained Column Bases According to EC 3
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection that can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a template model?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?