Building Made of Cross-Laminated Timber and Reinforced Concrete
Model to Download
Two-story building with the ground floor made of reinforced concrete and the first floor made of cross-laminated timber with a flat roof made of solid timber beams and glued-laminated beams.
Model Used in
- Views 2485x
- Downloads 127x
- Updated 11 October 2021
- Number of nodes 165
- Number of Lines 200
- Number of Members 42
- Number of Surfaces 19
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 34
- Number of Result Combinations 4
- Total Weight 172,571 t
- Dimensions 11,156 x 16,156 x 6,156 m
- Program Version 5.23.01.154554
Design and Calculation of Timber Connections Indirectly Connected with Sliced Steel Plates and Steel Dowels
Online Training | English | Wed, Jun 2, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | EC 8 Seismic Design
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM https://www.dlubal.com/en/products/rfem-and-rstab-add-on-modules/reinforced-concrete-structures/rf-concrete-nl | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER SANS | Design of members made of timber according to SANS 10163 (South African standard)
- Can I change the cutting angle for the "Main member only" joint type?
- According to DIN EN 1995‑1‑1/NA, the crack factor kcr may be increased by 30% for softwood in the areas that are at least 1.50 m from the timber grain plane. How is it possible to apply this in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?