Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to use RF-MOVE Surfaces to create load cases from different positions of moving loads.
Model Used in
- Knowledge Base 001665 | Creating moving loads in RF-MOVE Surfaces
- Knowledge Base 000512 |
- Video 002143 | KB 001665 | Creating Moving Loads in RF-MOVE Surfaces
- Video 002145 | KB 001665 | Creating Moving Loads in RF-MOVE Surfaces
- Video 002218 | Support Types and Supports
- Video 002000 | T&T 004 | Modeling - Favorite Groups
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
- Views 212x
- Downloads 70x
- Updated 2 February 2021
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- How can I display shear stresses on null elements in SHAPE‑THIN?
- When entering data in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I get the error message "Incorrect location of the intermediate lateral restraint". Why?
- Is it also possible to specify a cable length in RF‑FORM‑FINDING?
- When creating a material, there are no nonlinear material models available for surfaces or solids. Why?
- What is the formula used to calculate the ASCE 7 wind velocity profile?