Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why is it not possible to use result combinations in RF-STABILITY? In RSBUCK, however, it is possible.
- I have calculated the effective lengths in my model by using RSBUCK/RF‑STABILITY.Which effective lengths are relevant for further analyses?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?
- How are the effective lengths of frame columns determined in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Why are the stiffness modifications not taken into account when determining critical load factors in the RF‑STABILITY add-on module?
- Why there are different effective length factors calculated for one buckling mode?
- I would like to calculate effective lengths of a frame column in the frame plane using RSBUCK or RF-STABILITY. Which load case LC or load combination CO should I enter?
- How can I design any SHAPE‑THIN cross-section in detail in RFEM or RSTAB?
- I have calculated a pre-deformed structure according to the second-order analysis with RF-STABILITY and RF-IMP. Why are the deformations of the CO smaller than the applied pre-deformation?