FAQ 000335 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Arbitrary point load distributions often occur in the load definition of member structures.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I consider a sway bracing in CRANEWAY?
Can a model be adjusted retroactively after it has been created with the model generator?
- I have defined a tapered member consisting of two different cross -sections in RSTAB/RFEM. This is now displayed incorrectly in the rendering (see the "Incorrect taper" graphic). What did I do wrong?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The protocol lacks information on the limit time for the assessment of fire resistance R in the RF-TIMBER Pro add-on module. Can this information be added to the report?
Where can I set the units of the results in RFEM/RSTAB?
I would like to display global deformation with values, ideally colored according to the size. Is it possible to set this?
- I would like to export nodal support forces of several load cases, load combinations and result combinations into an Excel spreadsheet. How should I proceed?
- Where can I find the internal forces at certain nodes in the printout report?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions