Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Comparison of soil models
Steel section connection
3D steel hall
Steel pipe connection
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- How can I only display positive values in the value scale?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- How do I obtain the connection forces of a deep beam that is rigidly connected to other surfaces?
- Does the nonlinearity that can be activated for a surface support in the z‑direction refer to the entire supported surface, or only to the areas that correspond to the nonlinearity?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements