FAQ 002392 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?
- When calculating an oblique plate, I obtain very high result values for the line supports at 2 edge nodes. Why is it so and how can I avoid it?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What setting did I miss here?
- In the results window 2.1 "Punching Shear Design," I get the error No. 56 "The FE mesh is not dense enough." How can I set the mesh?
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (D, W, S, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- Can I export a critical perimeter from RF‑PUNCH Pro to an RFEM model?
- Why are the members, that are close to each other, connected in the calculation?
- When generating the FE mesh, an error message appears. This is saying that the tolerance for integrating the nodes in the lines is too large. What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements