FAQ 002406 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Direct Specification of Allowable Soil Pressure Without Calculation Using Formulas According to EN 1997-1, Annex D
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it also possible to perform the crack width analysis according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3, in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- Can I use RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to determine the steel mass for the inserted reinforcement?
- Where on the foundation is the load applied in the design with FOUNDATION Pro?
- I cannot open the dialog box for entering the soil profile in FOUNDATION Pro anymore. Why?
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which principles are used for the design of the lap length performed in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro? And can I deactivate this design?
- Can I somehow verify the bending moment from the integration of contact stresses determined in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single, bucket and block foundations