Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Knowledge Base Articles
In order to consider inaccuracies regarding the position of masses in a response spectrum analysis, the standards for seismic design specify rules that have to be applied in both the simplified and the multimodal response spectrum analysis.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- The installation of a Dlubal Software program is not possible due to the following message: "Program unsafe, protection by Microsoft Defender SmartScreen." How can I install the program?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- In SHAPE‑THIN, I get the error message saying that the material library cannot be opened. I have reinstalled the program and integrated the material library of another computer, but without any success. What should I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?