Load Transfer vs. Load Wizards
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
This article shows you the internal forces and displacements of a continuous beam calculated both with and without consideration of shear stiffness.
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Fatigue Design of Members According to EN 1993-1-9
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Tower Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged Connections of Lattice Towers According to EC 3
RF-/TOWER Effective Lengths Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Effective Lengths for Lattice Towers
RF-/TIMBER AWC Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Standard)
RF-/JOINTS Timber - Timber to Timber Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Direct Timber Connections According to Eurocode 5
RF-/JOINTS Steel - Column Base Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Hinged and Restrained Column Bases According to EC 3
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
- I would like to export nodal support forces of several load cases, load combinations and result combinations into an Excel spreadsheet in RFEM 6. How should I proceed?
- Where can find the option to hide the defined types (for example, design supports or effective lengths)?
- How do I create a user-defined Design Situation with my own chosen load combinations?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- Why cannot I define a rotation when defining layers?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?