Building of reinforced concrete and steel
Model to Download
The reinforced concrete building with a steel structure from the US webinar . The webinar under the link shows the data exchange with Revit as well as basic design in the add-on modules for RFEM.
- Model 000004 | Reinforced concrete building
- Model 001118 | ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis
- Model 001138 | Steel Structure of Pavilion
- Model 001146 | Reinforced Concrete Building
Model Used in
- Event 001944 | CSA A23.3:19 Concrete Design in RFEM
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001511 | UPD 001 | Program Version Update x.23
- Video 000100 | Structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures | Dlubal Software
- Video 002428 |
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- Is there a possibility in RFEM to define a global polar grid whose origin lies, for example, in the global zero point and which applies to several surfaces?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF-PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
- When solving a foundation slab under a circular tank, I do not see the contact stress in the middle of the surface. What could be the reason for this?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?