Industrial Hall with Craneway Girder
Model to Download
Steel hall with integrated craneway and office complex in solid construction
Model Used in
- Event 002222 | Eurocode 5 | Calculation of timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002223 | Eurocode 5 | Calculation of timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002300 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Video 002637 | Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR) and Structural Model - Is That Possible?
- Views 2307x
- Downloads 488x
- Updated 06/23/2021
- Number of Nodes 328
- Number of Lines 532
- Number of Members 451
- Number of Surfaces 9
- Number of Load Cases 76
- Number of Load Combinations 139
- Number of Result Combinations 9
- Total Weight 163.437 t
- Dimensions 220,67 x 328,31 x 96,1 feet
- Program Version 5.21.00.150307
Introducing the Methods of Determining the Allowable Deformations of a Crane Runway Girder.
Online Training | German | Tue, September 21, 2021 | 08:30 - 12:30 CEST | Online Training | EC 5 Timber Structures
- Can I also perform a fatigue design with the Dlubal programs?
- Does the fatigue design in CRANEWAY also consider welded stiffeners?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are the design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- In CRANEWAY, there is a crane library with templates. Why is it grayed out?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?