You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Industrial Hall with Craneway Girder
Model to Download
Steel hall with integrated craneway and office complex in solid construction
Model Used in
- Views 587x
- Downloads 212x
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Introducing the Methods to Determine the Allowable Deformations of a Crane Runway Girder.
Online Training | English | Wed, Mar 17, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CET | Online training | EC 5 Timber Structures
Product Features Articles
The fatigue strength design is based on the analysis using damage equivalent factors. The damage-equivalent stress ranges ΔσE,2 and ΔτE,2 in relation to 2*106 stress cycles are to be compared with the limit values of the fatigue strength ΔσC or ΔτC for 2*106 stress cycles of the corresponding detail category under consideration of the partial safety factors.
In this way, the individual design requirements are specified. Separate design cases allow for flexible analysis of selected members, sets of members, and actions as well as of individual cross-sections. You can freely define design-relevant parameters such as the design concept selection or the partial safety factors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I also carry out a fatigue check for the Dlubal programs?
- Does the fatigue design in CRANEWAY also consider welded stiffeners?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are the design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- Is it possible to calculate and design "temporary structures"? What do I need for this?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I obtain an extremely high design ratio for a member in the case of "Biaxial bending, shear and axial force." Although the axial force is relatively high, the design ratio seems to be unrealistic. What is the reason?