This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Industrial Hall with Craneway Girder
Model to Download
Steel hall with an integrated craneway and a reinforced concrete structure of an office complex
Model Used in
Steel structure Concrete structure Craneway Craneway girder Roof purlins
- Views 4221x
- Downloads 616x
- Updated 14 April 2022
- Number of Nodes 328
- Number of Lines 532
- Number of Members 451
- Number of Surfaces 9
- Number of Load Cases 76
- Number of Load Combinations 139
- Number of Result Combinations 9
- Total Weight 163.437 t
- Dimensions 67.26 x 100.07 x 29.29 ft
- Program Version 5.21.00.150307
Method of Determining the Allowable Deformation of Crane Runway Girders
Introducing the Methods of Determining the Allowable Deformations of a Crane Runway Girder.
Online Training | German | Tue, 14 June 2022 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RFEM 6 | EC 5 | Timber Structures
Online Training | English | Wed, Jun 15, 2022 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RFEM 6 | EC 5 Timber Structures
- Can I also perform fatigue design with Dlubal programs?
- Does the fatigue design in CRANEWAY also consider welded stiffeners?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?