Industrial Hall with Craneway Girder
Model to Download
Steel hall with integrated craneway and office complex in solid construction
Model Used in
- Views 1812x
- Downloads 433x
- Updated 8 May 2021
Introducing the Methods to Determine the Allowable Deformations of a Crane Runway Girder.
Online Training | English | Thu, May 20, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | EC 5 Timber Structures
The fatigue strength design is based on the analysis using damage equivalent factors. The damage-equivalent stress ranges ΔσE,2 and ΔτE,2 in relation to 2*106 stress cycles are to be compared with the limit values of the fatigue strength ΔσC or ΔτC for 2*106 stress cycles of the corresponding detail category under consideration of the partial safety factors.
In this way, the individual design requirements are specified. Separate design cases allow for flexible analysis of selected members, sets of members, and actions as well as of individual cross-sections. You can freely define design-relevant parameters such as the design concept selection or the partial safety factors.
- Can I also perform a fatigue design with the Dlubal programs?
- Does the fatigue design in CRANEWAY also consider welded stiffeners?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are the design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- In RF‑/STEEL EC3, I get an error message saying that the node with a support does not exist in the set of members. What is the reason?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?