Structural Engineering Software for Analysis and Design & BIM
SCIA Engineer Interface
In RFEM and RSTAB it is possible to import models of the structural analysis software SCIA Engineer by using the XML interface.
Import in RFEM/RSTAB
An XML export file has to be generated in SCIA Engineer which is then imported to RFEM/RSTAB.
In addition to the geometrical data such as nodes or members, it is also possible to import loads and load cases.
IFC Interface as Alternative
IFC models from SCIA Engineer can be referenced in RFEM/RSTAB. The models are imported to RFEM/RSTAB, visualized, and the components can be converted to RFEM/RSTAB objects (members, surfaces, solids).
Referenced IFC Coordination View models can be displayed in parallel to the RFEM/RSTAB calculation model. This interface contains only geometrical data and no load information.
- After importing a .stp file, there is a free node near each member. Why are these nodes created?
- Is it possible to exchange models between cadwork and RFEM/RSTAB bidirectionally?
- Does the student version of Dlubal Software also provide the interface between Revit and RFEM?
- How can I quickly export a model including all loads into an EXCEL file and import it later?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tip?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?