There are currently 10 Eurocodes (EC 0 to EC 9 in the standards EN 1990 to EN 1999). These are further subdivided. The Eurocode consists of 58 partial standards.
In addition, the standards committees of the member states create a National Annex for each Eurocode, in which the parameters to be defined nationally, such as partial safety factors, are defined.
Structure of the Eurocode:
- Eurocode 0: Basics
- Eurocode 1: Actions
- Eurocode 2: Concrete structure
- Eurocode 3: Steel structure
- Eurocode 4: Composite construction
- Eurocode 5: Timber structure
- Eurocode 6: Masonry construction
- Eurocode 7: Foundation
- Eurocode 8: Earthquake
- Eurocode 9: Aluminum structures