RF-/JOINTS Steel - SIKLA | Features
- Design of the following Sikla joints:
- Brackets of type AK and TKO
- End plates of type STA, WBD, and WD
- Interaction of internal forces
- Consideration of eccentricities
- Determination of nonlinear spring constants
- Automatic check of connection geometry
- Check of connected girder cross‑sections
- Documentation of existing loading and comparison with load resistance
- Results of design ratio for each individual joint
- Automatic determination of governing internal forces for several load cases and connection nodes
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.