RF-/JOINTS Steel - SIKLA | Features
- Design of the following Sikla joints:
- Brackets of type AK and TKO
- End plates of type STA, WBD, and WD
- Interaction of internal forces
- Consideration of eccentricities
- Determination of nonlinear spring constants
- Automatic check of connection geometry
- Check of connected girder cross‑sections
- Documentation of existing loading and comparison with load resistance
- Results of design ratio for each individual joint
- Automatic determination of governing internal forces for several load cases and connection nodes
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.