Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Light timber frame model
Comparison of soil models
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
3D steel hall
Steel pipe connection
Steel section connection
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Pneumatic Roof Structure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
- I have to install several Dlubal program packages on my computer. Is it possible to install all program packages with just one click?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- How can I only display positive values in the value scale?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132