Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Competition Model "StaLOVE Challenge"
Membrane Structure with Cutting Patterns<br>
Triple Sports Hall in Passau, Germany
Steel and Concrete Structure
Tapered Hall Frame
Steel Hall with Cold-Formed Z-Sections as Purlins and Design acc. EC 3 with British National Annex
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- How can I design any SHAPE‑THIN cross-section in detail in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Is it possible to deactivate the stability analysis by member within a case in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module?
- I design a set of members using RF‑/STEEL EC3. In accordance with the manual calculation, the design is fulfilled, but it cannot be performed successfully in the add-on module. Why?
- Which cross-sections can I design with the "RF‑/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections" add-on module?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- When entering data in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I get the error message "Incorrect location of the intermediate lateral restraint". Why?
- Where can I find the information about the preset limit values for a deformation analysis in the STEEL EC3 add-on module?
- How can I use springs for nodal supports in the design of sets of members in RF‑/STEEL EC3?
- I perform a stability analysis of a beam for lateral-torsional buckling. Why is the modified reduction factor χLT,mod used in the design according to DIN EN 1993‑1‑1, 6.3.3 Method 2? Is it possible to deactivate this?