Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I have created automatic load combinations according to EN 1990 + 1995 (CEN). Although Ψ2,1 = 0, there are the factors greater than zero applied for wind and snow. Is this a program error?
- I use automatic combinations, but some load cases are not used in the generated combinations. How can I change it?
- I have used the RF‑/DYNAM Pro add-on module to generate the governing result combinations of seismic loads. What is the next procedure to perform the design of the individual structural components?
- Why is it not possible to select the individually or simultaneously acting load cases in the "Combination Expressions" tab?
- There are no load case numbers (LC1, LC2, LC3, ...) but action categories (G, Qw, Qs, Imp) displayed for load combinations. Where can I set this?
- Why do some external pressure coefficients have a value of 0 when generating wind loads?
- For a design, I need the load combinations from 1.00 *G + 1.50*Q. How can I generate it automatically?
- For the foundation design, I need the results (support reactions) of a design situation for 'static equilibrium'. How do I get them?
- For support forces of a result combination, the maximum component is equal to zero. This cannot be right. The minimum force is alright.
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions