Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Using the RF-TIMBER CSA module, timber column design is possible according to the CSA O86 - 19 standard ASD method. The following article will verify the maximum critical buckling in RF-TIMBER CSA using step-by-step analytical equations per the CSA O86 - 19 standard.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Windows Defender does not allow me to install RX‑TIMBER. Is it possible to get around this?
- How do I create a user-defined material in the RX‑TIMBER program?
- How can I load the authorization file (AUTHOR.INI) in the RX‑TIMBER module?
- Why is the transversal compression factor kc,90 of 1.0 assumed in the design of support pressure?
- How can I change the language in the RX‑TIMBER add-on module?
- Is it possible to open the RX‑TIMBER files in RFEM and RSTAB?
- In the RX-TIMBER module, there is the "Edge Beam" feature. What exactly does this option do?
- The dimensioning in the graphical display in the RX‑TIMBER printout report is very confusing, depending on a structure. Is is possible to optimize it?
- Where is the consequences class defined in RX‑TIMBER?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?