FAQ 003513 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
This article deals with rectilinear elements whose cross -section is subjected to a normal compressive force. In this article, the aim is to show the consideration of numerous parameters defined in the Eurocodes for the design of concrete columns in the design software RFEM.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
After a few days the activated softlock license, student license, or trial version has worked, it cannot be run anymore due to a license problem. On some computers, the message "Virtual machine detected" appears.
What is the reason for this?
- How can I create a diagnostics file (authorization.txt) in the case of license issues?
- I would like to clone a virtual server, format a hard disk, or swap hardware components. How can I save the license when using a softlock dongle?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- We have received a NET softlock and activated it successfully on the license server. However, after the installation of the programs on a user's PC, the "Authorization" dialog box appears when starting the program. If I select the "Use full version" option and refer to the authorization file, I get a message saying that the license has already been activated. What should I do?
- During the installation, I get a message of the installation wizard saying that another installation is in progress right now, and the current installation cannot continue. What can I do?
- How do network licenses work and how often is it possible to license a program to it?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132