FAQ 003553 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Shear Stiffness of Plate (top), Shear Stiffness in x-Direction (middle), Shear Stiffness in y-Direction (bottom)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- I am getting the message that my material does not meet the requirements of the current standard. How can I correct this?
- I have selected all available members for design in RF-/TIMBER Pro. Why are tapered members not designed?
- When performing the fire resistance design with TIMBER Pro, I get the error 10001. How can I fix the error?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Deflection analysis and stress design of laminate and sandwich surfaces