FAQ 004159 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How do I activate the modeling of pipelines?
- Is it possible to analyze and design piping systems in RFEM?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to use RFEM for modeling a channel that is distorted from a rectangular cross-section to a pipe cross-section?
- Why is not possible to load the OPE combinations in the RF‑PIPING Design add-on module?
- I use rotated surfaces in my model. Now it takes a long time to open and edit the file. What can I do about it?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- How do I define temperature loads on a composite beam?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements