Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Window '1.1 General Data' for Serviceability Limit State with Settings for Nonlinear Calculation According to 
Deformations from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces incl. Exported Stiffness in State II from RF-CONCRETE Members
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- I do not obtain any deformations in the results of the calculation with RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What can be the reason?
- When performing "manual definition of the reinforcement areas" in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, do I have to completely reinforce the entire structural component manually? Or does RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces apply the required reinforcement in the areas where I have not performed the manual definition?
- For design with CONCRETE NL, is the creep applied to the entire cross-section, or to the concrete compression zone only?
- When I create a user-defined result value, the RFEM solver window opens briefly and the calculation is apparently performed again. Why? I have already performed the calculation before.
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- In RF-CONCRETE Members, I can display the rendering of a provided reinforcement in a structure. Is this also possible for the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces? In the form of single members or meshes?
- I am trying to verify RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces on the basis of the results of the example from the manual. Chapter 2.4.3 describes the determination of the statically required reinforcement. Unfortunately, I cannot create an example that exactly represents these results. Can you send me the corresponding example?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- How can I design a ribbed plate in state II with RF‑CONCRETE NL and use the stiffness export from the add-on modules for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete