RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Features
- Simple definition of load steps
- Simple assignment of load cases, load combinations, result combinations to load steps
- Consideration of plastic deformations (isotropic hardening behavior) of previous load steps
- Numerical and graphical display of results (deformations, support forces, internal forces, stresses, strains, etc.) for individual load steps
- Detailed printout report including result documentation for all load steps
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.