RWIND 2 | Features of RWIND Pro
- Calculation of transient incompressible turbulent wind flow with the BlueDyMSolver solver
- LES SpalartAllmarasDDES turbulence model
- Consideration of stationary solution as initial state for transient calculation
- Automatic determination of analysis period and time steps
- Use of intermediate results during the calculation
- Organized display of time-varying results via time step units
- Diagram of drag force and point probe results over analysis time
- Display of line probe results for any time steps in a diagram
- Freely adjustable wind permeability for surfaces (Go to Product Feature)
Recommended Wind Tunnel Size Compatible With Eurocode (EN 1991-1-4)
The size of the computational domain (wind tunnel size) is an important aspect on wind simulation that has a significant impact on the accuracy as well as the cost of CFD simulations.
Burj Khalifa Skyscraper | Animation of Transient Incompressible Turbulent Wind Flow Shown in Vertical Slicer Plane
- Is there an option to export the results of drag forces of all zones from RWIND in a table?
- When exporting my model from RFEM to RWIND, I get the message "Warning No. 7731 | Reading of logger file failed." What can I do to start the simulation in RWIND?
- What is the difference between RWIND 2 Basic vs. Pro?
RWIND is a program (digital wind tunnel) for the numerical simulation of wind flows around any building geometries with determination of the wind loads on their surfaces. It can be used as a stand-alone application or together with RFEM and RSTAB for complete structural analysis and design.