Tensile Membrane Structure Design in RFEM 6
Information about the Free Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Free Webinar | Tensile Membrane Structure Design in RFEM 6
|04:03||Example 1: Cable modeling and form-finding workflow|
|18:32||Static analysis considering the form-finding shape|
|21:45||Example 2: Fabric tensile structure modeling workflow|
|34:15||Form-finding load application and results review|
|41:00||Additional live load case application|
|42:30||CFD wind load simulation in RWIND 2|
|48:22||Load combination generation acc. to ASCE 7-16|
|50:08||Steel design data input acc. to AISC 360-16|
|53:13||Analysis and design results review|
|57:10||Printout report and graphics options available|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page, available 24/7.
This article shows how to manage the input data for member and surface design configurations within the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on.
How do I create a user-defined fabric?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- Although I modeled two identical systems, I got a different shape. Why?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- I want to create a mapped mesh for a circular hole plate. Is it possible to generate such a mesh in RFEM?
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF‑FORM‑FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- I would like to calculate and design "flying structures". What do I need for this?