FAQ 000522 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- Is it possible to parameterize models and loads with RFEM and RSTAB?
- I have a model of a timber building, which I have transferred from Scia Engineer and adapted it into the RFEM program. The models should be the same; however, it can only be calculated in Scia Engineer while RFEM reports singularity. How do I edit the model to analyze it in RFEM?
My license does not work, what can I do?
- Why is there no support force displayed even though I have modeled the member foundation?
- RFEM calculates all load combinations automatically according to the second-order analysis. Is it possible to deactivate this?
- Is it possible to model a slab made of trapezoidal sheet metals?
- Is it possible to display the mean value of the line support results?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements