FAQ 004402 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
You can make various settings in order to achieve a clearly‑arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in ‘Display Properties’ using the option Transparent and Background color.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- The four plates, identically loaded, show different negative moments at the point of support. Is this a mistake?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- When using the "Import Support Reactions as Load" function, I get the message "No surface has been selected upon which the load is to be applied." What is the reason for this message?
- Are the result values in FE elements averaged or do they refer to the nodal values? Where can I set this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements