FAQ 004476 EN
- RFEM Model File with Exported Stiffness in State II for Member
- RFEM Model File Without Stiffness in State II for Member
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Deformations from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces incl. Exported Stiffness in State II from RF-CONCRETE Members
Deformations from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces incl. exported stiffness in state II from RF-CONCRETE Members
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- I am getting the message that my material does not meet the requirements of the current standard. How can I correct this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design