Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The name of a project/model from General Data is shown in the header of the printout report by default. In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, the model name can be changed manually in the printout report with no regard to the actual name.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I can't import the cross-section from the dxf file into the SHAPE-THIN program correctly, the cross-section is drawn to the wrong plane when importing. What can I do?
- I would like to calculate and design "Temporary Structures". What do I need for this?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions