FAQ 002248 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Deformations from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces incl. Exported Stiffness in State II from RF-CONCRETE Members
- Can I simulate the cracked state of a concrete cross-section for a bending beam with the "Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic 1D" material model?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- How can I display the vertical deformation of a column in state II? I cannot find this setting for the serviceability limit state design.
- I do not obtain any deformations in the results of the calculation with RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. What can be the reason?
- I get Error 108 when designing steel stress in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. Why?
- When performing "manual definition of the reinforcement areas" in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, do I have to completely reinforce the entire structural component manually? Or does RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces apply the required reinforcement in the areas where I have not performed the manual definition?
- For design with CONCRETE NL, is the creep applied to the entire cross-section, or to the concrete compression zone only?
- When I create a user-defined result value, the RFEM solver window opens briefly and the calculation is apparently performed again. Why? I have already performed the calculation before.
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- In RF-CONCRETE Members, I can display the rendering of a provided reinforcement in a structure. Is this also possible for the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces? In the form of single members or meshes?
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete