This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 246x
- Downloads 18x
- Updated 6 September 2023
- Number of Nodes 95
- Number of Lines 114
- Number of Members 114
- Number of Surfaces 2
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 6
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 22.256 t
- Dimensions 7.400 x 4.935 x 54.000 m
This article presents the linear critical load analysis of cross-sections in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
RFEM Model of Facade of NIO User Experience Center in Hefei, China | © Shanghai Cima Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd
- How can I import my RSECTION cross-section into RFEM 6/RSTAB 9?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- The limit stress is activated, but my stress ratio is “non-designable” in the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on. What could be the reason?