Residential Complex with Industrialized Steel Framing System in Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain
A developer project of 121 apartments in 2 identical buildings for rent with an area of 53,820 ft² each, designed by CIP ARQUITECTOS SL, was built by the construction company ACR in just 13 months of construction, including earthworks, foundations, and basement, using the industrialized Steel Framing system by AFCA Teccon, a customer of Dlubal Software.
|Structural Analysis||AFCA TECCON|
|Architectural Design||CIP ARQUITECTOS SL|
RFEM and the add-ons for steel design, composite floor slabs, stability analysis, and joint analysis were used for the modeling, calculation, and dimensioning of the buildings,
The Afca Teccon system utilizes metal sections (Steel Framing) and a composite floor slab, which form the building skeleton, manufactured using galvanized steel sheets of extremely reduced thickness. This composition makes the structure very light, which has numerous advantages, one of which is the construction speed. In this case, it allowed Afca Teccon to deliver the entire structure and the building enclosure in 14 weeks, moving forward with other craft works on the lower floors while completing the structure. The building will be finished in the next few days.
Project LocationTorrejón de Ardoz, Madrid,
Do you have any further questions or need advice? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
In RF-/STEEL EC3, sets of members are calculated according to the General Method (EN 1993-1-1, Cl. 6.3.4) together with the stability analysis. To do this, it is necessary to determine the correct support conditions for the equivalent structure with four degrees of freedom.
RF-/JOINTS Steel - DSTV Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Typified Connections in Steel Building Construction According to EC 3
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- I am designing a set of members using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment".What could be the reason?
- I am designing a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program using the design add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General". What can I do?