Interesting customer projects designed with the structural analysis programs by Dlubal Software.
RF-TENDON Design Add-on Module for RFEM
Prestressed Concrete Design According to Eurocode 2
RF-TENDON Design performs the design of prestressed concrete members with pre‑tensioned and post‑tensioned concrete based on the results calculated in RF‑TENDON and RFEM. The following standards apply:
- EN 1992-1-1
- EN 1992-2
- Clearly arranged input windows
- Design of axial force, biaxial bending, shear, torsion and combined internal forces
- Ultimate and serviceability limit state design of relevant design situations
- Currently, the following National Annexes of EN 1992-1-1 (EC 2) are available:
- ÖNORM B 1992-1-1/NA:2007-04 (Austria)
- NBN 1992-1-1 ANB:2007 (Belgium)
- CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2006-11 (Czech Republic)
- DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013-04 (Germany)
- NEN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-04 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1992-1-1:2008/NA:2010 (Poland)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Slovakia)
- Optional design in user-defined or automatically generated sections
- User-friendly input tools for definition of "weak", non-prestressed reinforcement
- Clear specification of exposure classes
- Optional user-defined input of creeping coefficient
- Well-arranged result tables
- Stress-strain diagrams for different locations on the cross-section
- Detailed documentation of results with reference to design equations used and described in the standard
- Descriptive graphics in printout report
- Export of results in printout report or RTF file
After opening RF-TENDON Design, all data determined in RF-TENDON are imported.
In addition to the already defined pre-stressed concrete reinforcement, you can specify non-prestressed longitudinal and shear reinforcements. For this, you can use a variety of user-friendly input tools. The reinforcement layout is dimensioned automatically, facilitating the check of entered data.
RF-TENDON Design performs design of prestressed concrete members according to EN 1992-1-1 and optionally according to EN 1992-2. Among others, the following designs are performed: load bearing capacity, shear, torsion, interaction, stress limitation, crack width, and more.
In addition to the general designs, the module checks if the reinforcement rules according to Eurocode 2 are met.
The results are displayed in clearly arranged tables including corresponding graphics. It is also possible to display stress-strain diagrams for different locations on the cross-section.
You can select designs and their extent to be included in the printout report. For comprehensibility reasons, the graphics integrated in the printout report are listed in tables. You can print the report or export it in an RTF file.
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
PRICE for RFEM (VAT excluded)
RF-TENDON Design 5.xx
Customers who bought this product also bought
Structural FEM Analysis Software
Reinforced Concrete Design of Members and Surfaces (Plates, Walls, Planar Structures, Shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to Eurocode 2
Tendon Definition in Prestressed Concrete Members
Design of Steel Members and Sets of Members According to EC 3
Physical and Geometrical Nonlinear Calculation of Beam and Plate Structures Consisting of Reinforced Concrete
Reinforced Concrete Design According to Model Column Method (Method Based on Nominal Curvature)
Design of Timber Members and Sets of Members
Stability Analysis According to Eigenvalue Calculation Method
Consideration of Nonlinear Material Laws
Load Case Generation from Moving Loads for Members and Sets of Members
Analytical Deformation Analysis of Plate Structures