Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- Why are the results of the load cases,for example, the load case of dead load, not identical with the first construction stage in the RF‑/STAGES add-on module?
- When comparing the partial calculation of a single floor with the total calculation of the building, there are very different local deformations. Why?
- Why are the results in the RF‑/STAGES add-on module not consistent with the corresponding load cases and combinations in the program RFEM or RSTAB?
- What means the option Alignment of new elements in "Initial position" and "Tangential" in RF‑STAGES?
- In the RF‑STAGES module, I get a message about instability. RFEM calculates the model without any problems. How can I solve this?
- According to which theory, the temporary loads and the created combinations are calculated in RF-STAGES or STAGES.
- Can I calculate or measure composite cross-sections with RFEM concrete-concrete?