Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- After opening a duopitch roof beam from RX‑TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the apex zone. Does this affect the calculation?
- Can I consider a shear force reduction with the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I have created automatic load combinations according to EN 1990 + 1995 (CEN). Although Ψ2,1 = 0, there are the factors greater than zero applied for wind and snow. Is this a program error?
- When entering the geometry of a ribbed timber plate, I always get the error message 30343: "The computed stiffness matrix is not positive definite." How can I define the surface?
- Is it possible to design timber structures in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- How is it possible to consider edge lamellas of a glued-laminated beam?
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions