Model to Download
Question: I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
Answer: By default, the imposed loads are applied in RSTAB without considering the stiffness modification. You can change this by deactivating the Calculation Perameters option shown in Image 01.
If you want to keep this option deactivated in new files by default, click the button at the bottom right.
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER AWC | Design of members made of timber according to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US standard)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- Is there a possibility in RFEM to define a global polar grid whose origin lies, for example, in the global zero point and which applies to several surfaces?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?