RF-/STEEL Warping Torsion | Features
- Applicable for members defined as sets of members
- Separate solver which considers 7 deformation directions (ux, uy, uz, φx, φy, φz, ω) or 8 internal forces (N, Vu, Vv, Mt,pri, Mt,sec, Mu, Mv, Mω)
- Nonlinear design according to second-order analysis
- Input of imperfections
- Calculation of critical load factors and buckling mode shapes as well as the visualization of them (incl. warping)
- Integration into member design in the RF-/STEEL AISC and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add‑on module
- Available for all thin‑walled steel cross‑sections
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Module Extension for RF-STEEL EC3
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom