RF-/STEEL Warping Torsion | Features
- Applicable for members defined as sets of members
- Separate solver which considers 7 deformation directions (ux, uy, uz, φx, φy, φz, ω) or 8 internal forces (N, Vu, Vv, Mt,pri, Mt,sec, Mu, Mv, Mω)
- Nonlinear design according to second-order analysis
- Input of imperfections
- Calculation of critical load factors and buckling mode shapes as well as the visualization of them (incl. warping)
- Integration into member design in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add‑on module
- Available for all thin‑walled steel cross‑sections
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Module Extension for RF-STEEL EC3
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom