FAQ 000276 EN
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?
- How can I show or hide the printout report navigator?
- During the installation, I get error message R6025. What should I do?
- Is it possible to open an RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8 file in a previous program version?
The output of extreme values is not displayed. Where can I activate the MAX/MIN info?
- I need many mode shapes to achieve a sum of 90% effective modal mass. Can I limit the number of mode shapes for generating equivalent loads?
- I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions