Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
In the "Material Model - Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic" window, you can select the yield laws according to von Mises, Tresca, Drucker-Prager and Mohr-Coulomb yield rules. Using these rules, you can describe the elasto-plastic material behavior.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
- Is it possible to use the trial version of RFEM 5 on a virtual machine?
In some windows, areas are cut off so that buttons or functions of the program can not be reached. How can you fix this?
- How do I change the default settings for the units so they are preset in every new file?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- I can't import the cross-section from the dxf file into the SHAPE-THIN program correctly, the cross-section is drawn to the wrong plane when importing. What can I do?
- In which drawing plane must a cross-section be drawn in the CAD application so that it can be imported into SHAPE-THIN via the dxf import?
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners