Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
In the RF‑/HSS add‑on module, you can analyze the connections for nodes at which hollow sections join. RF‑/HSS performs the ultimate limit state designs according to EN 1993‑1‑8:2005.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- Why do I get low supporting moments for a single-span beam? There is an eccentricity assigned to the single-span beam.
- Is it also possible to run the Dlubal Software programs on a Mac with an M1 chip?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions